Welcome to the On Display website: Curating Stanford.
The following virtual museum was created by students in Katherine Baxter’s course, “The Rhetoric of Museums and Exhibition Spaces.”
Explore our virtual museum of Stanford University where we bring to life those features of our campus that define the experience of Stanford.
- The Stanford Bookstore by Cindy and Caroline
- The Spirit of Stanford by Bryan and Tatum
- The Stanford Clock Tower by Joel and Vaughn
- Memorials of the Stanford Quad by Whitney and Byron
- Papua New Guinea Garden by Daniel and Whitney
- Stanford CHILL by Katie and Bavin
- Vibrant Stanford by Coulter, Stephen, and Sarahi
- Outdoor Sculpture at Stanford by John and Matt
- Leaders in Innovation by Anna and Lao
- Stanford’s Outdoor Culture by Maxine and Uche
- Back to the Future by Christine and Theo
- Fountains of Stanford by Anne Marie and Kendrick